Safes certified according Swedish standard SSF 3492
- The body and doors are made from 4 mm thick steel.
- Protection layer of manganese steel throughout the whole height of locking mechanism
- Integrated relocker, lock secured from drill attacks..
- Interior can be custumized according to client requests
- Standard colour RAL 7035, other colors and handle types are available.
- Standard packaging – paper and cardboard. Other packaging options available.
- Standard key lock is STUV Typ 4.19.97A (EN 1300 B), but diffent locks can be installed (key lock, electonic code lock, mechanical code lock) as well as additional lock.
- Four anchoring spots in the bottom of the safe (additional holes in the back of the safe are available).
|Model||Height, mm||Width, mm||Depth, mm||Weight, kg||Shelves||Door boxes|
|FSG 70 / FJ70||700||350||300||54||1||–|
|FSG 70D / FJ5/7XXS||700||540||390||74||2||–|
|FSG 125 / FJ5/7XS||1250||350||300||89||–||3|
|FSG 150 / FJ5/7||1500||350||300||107||–||3|
|FSG 150D / FJ8/16||1500||540||390||150||–||5|
|FSG 160 / FJ12/24||1600||750||550||205||–||5|
|FSG 160D / FJ12/24MAX||1600||750||900||255||–||5|